About

History

Kaikorai Presbyterian Church has stood at the crossroads for 140 years, but as early as 1852 pioneer families trudged along bush tracks and muddy roads, (for those days the bush extended from Flagstaff to the shore) for weekly prayer meetings, first in Hood Hall (now Ferntree House), and then at Wakari School.

Read more »

Leave a Reply